What is a Blender?
Blender is an electrical appliance used in kitchen for mixing of soft food and liquids or turning into liquid fruit and vegetables. There are various renowned manufacturers who expertise in manufacturing of top notch blenders and among those Vitamix has placed itself among the best to its quality and the features it offers in its manufactured blenders.
Vitamix was founded in 1949 by Mr. William G. Barnard with a mission to create lifelong relationships with the customers by designing, developing and manufacturing the world’s most reliable and best performing blending solutions. Vitamix has produced numerous types of blenders over the decades to best suit the customers’ needs, today I am going to about one of the best blenders produced by Vitamix which is commonly known as Vitamix Blender E320.
More About Vitamix Blender E320: https://www.alicecooperstown.com/vitamix-e320-explorian-blender-reviews
Vitamix Blender E320
This Vitamix Blender E320 comes in a 64-ounce container which is perfect for blending of medium to large batches for mid-sized or even large families. The wider container helps in getting everything out of the container easily unlike its previous models. This blender is considered ideal for blending of soups, desserts, smoothies, sauces and muffins etc. Vitamix Blender E320 provides creamy and smooth consistency. One of the best features of this blender is that it produces less noise pollution while blending as compared to other blenders which means it is not so disturbing to ears.
Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 18 in. / 28 x 20 x 46 cm.
Blades: Laser-cut blades with a hammer mill (Stainless steel) and 4-inch diameter cutting blades to guarantee a constant blend every time.
Electrical Ratings: 120 V
Weight: 10.5 lbs. / 4.76 kg
Design Feature: Thermal protection system with a radial cooling fan.
Cord: 4.5 ft / 1.37 m
As the company is confident about the superior quality of its products, therefore, it offers a 7 year warranty for its E320 model, however, the warranty can only be availed by the owner of the blender who use it for personal household only and not for rental or commercial purpose. Salient features of the exemplary warranty which the company offers are below:
- Warranty can be claimed by up to 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Warranty covers wear & tear from normal household use, the company will repair the part of the machine which has failed to work absolutely free of charge within 30 days from the date of receipt of machine.
- In case the failed component cannot be repaired, the company will either replace it with a new machine or refund the full purchase price. If the owner has any preference of either, he can intimate the company via written request and Vitamix and the company will act accordingly.
- Warranty cover the machine/motor of blender and any containers which are purchased by the owner
- Owner of the machine can claim warranty by calling customer Service at 1-800-848-2649 where he will be asked to provide date and proof of purchase if he has not already registered with Vitamix.